"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." Aristotle

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Your Political Profile

I was thumbing through blogs earlier and came across this one: RIGHTWINGBASTARDO . Saw this quiz and Had to take it.


Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


I laughed my bum off, it's so true. I don't ever classify myself from one party, although I do lean towards the Democratic side more. But, I DO have very strong opinions on certain issues, as you can tell by the scores. I knw exactly where I stand on all issues, there is never an in-between for me..
Take it, Did you do as you thought you would??