"No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness." Aristotle

Friday, June 15, 2007

Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This

Days, where I don't care about anything, anyone. Days where, quite honestly the whole world can just go to hell. Can you tell, I'm in a lovely mood?

What a world we live in..... Yeah, I've kept up with the news the past couple of days... Yay, Western Nations, backing Abbas. I honestly could care less.

I could care less that Kelly Clarkson canceled her summer tour.

I could care less that the Duke District Attorney got "carried" away.

I could care less that "Pace" failed on his Iraq assessment.

I could care less if Angelina Jolie tries to control the media or not.

I could care less that Defense Secretary Gates paid a surprise visit to Iraq. Tell you what Gates, why the hell don't you put on ACU's, carry a rifle and go out on some conveys... Let's see how long you survive, oh, and while you're at it, put your 'Ole boy Bush on that convey with you...

I could care less that Oprah has topped Forbes' list. Take over the world, I don't care.

I really could honestly care less that The Sopranos Fans are pathetic and have no life. It's a television show already, get over it.

I could care less that Bush has decided it's time to push Congress to act on Immigration. I mean, geez, you've been in office how long now? What exactly have you done for us??? Besides, sending thousands of our men and women to their grave?

And the biggest thing I could care less about??? Billy Graham's wife Ruth dying.... Everyone dies sometimes, stop wasting my time...

Welcome to the world baby girl, not a damn good thing going on in the news today...

3 comments:

People in the Sun said...

Paris Hilton back in jail. No? How about the return of "Big Love"? Libby? The Silver Surfer? Counterfeit Colgate?

Nothing... Still, Honey and I went to Atlantic City on Tuesday and won $1000. See? The world is a beautiful place.

Open Eyes Blinded By The Knowledge Of All That Is said...

LOL, Congrats on the winnings!

Pompano Beach Mac Repair said...

This was loveely to read